quinta-feira, 12 de julho de 2007

proed

My name is Elem Toniolo Dutra. I teach English in State Public Schools (elementary and middle school). I like to be with "kids and teens". I'm married and mother of a 7-years-old boy and 2-years-old girl (almost 3). I love make friends, share experiences, be with my kids and husband. My faves are ... well, maybe there isn't faves... I like music but funk and hip hop not much. I love movies but no empty stories and no violence. My team is "Internacional". I love sports most of them, but I just can practice swimming, whenever I can I do.
I usualy talk in Skype with my mum, sister, brothers and my husband when he is out (he works out of Santa Maria). And I have some virtual friends that sometimes I talk to practice English. Most of them do not know English well but it is ok, we talk.
I'm trying to learn about tecnologies and teaching, I wish I can learn at least a little. It's been hard but I'll try not give up.

3 comentários:

Tânia Maria Moreira disse...

You are great, Elem! Now, we have another chanel to exchange ideas about tecnologies and teaching.

See you,
Tânia

inter-acting disse...

I liked this green color! You're stylish, uh?
Kisses,

Suzi Reis disse...

Hey Elem, it is great! You have done your blog!! Congrats!
It is really nice to read about yourself and your family! I hope we can exchange a lot of things by Proed!!

Keep in touch and if you need any help, just let us know!

See ya around!!!